Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Birthday Dedication to DEAR

Today is my best friend birthday. He's 28, looks 18, and sometimes he's going on 58, sometimes 98, depending on what the day demands :P.

He's been my best friend for nearly 10 years, my soul mate since the day we were at high school. Probably one of the funniest people I know, he never fails to bring belly laughs. He understands and knows me better than I know myself.

When I look into the future, I see our two gnarled, arthritic hands intertwined, my kids playing around with their God father n mother watching over, and I know that we are destined for a long and happy life together.

Happy Birthday DEAR. You are my DEAR, my best friend, and you deserve much happiness!

2 comments:

Fable Frog said...

awwwwww so sweet~ :)

Cheryl said...

when dear7 bday then i write u one poem lo... dun jealous