Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Realized

Love is blind.
The feeling is good.
But the timing isn’t right.

The heart do cherish a bit when confession been made,
But now it starts going shattered apart.
I’m sad I will never know how much meaning our relationship had for you.
I’m sad because I will never know how you really felt about me.
I’m sad because I still think of you.

For once… I am blind. Naïve. Stupid.
The best words to describe ME.
When I step back and see from far,
I can see clearer, the view is broader.
Suddenly I realized. Suddenly I no longer blind.

I want to smile as I look up at the sky.
I want the moon to brighten the night.
I want the clouds to pass me on by.
I want the stars to guide me to heaven.
I want wings to life me and fly!

And I still do have my dear(s) by my side…. I am not alone.

3 comments:

William said...

Not too late to realize.

Jason said...

*Hugs

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.