Saturday, September 20, 2008

If

My insomnia is getting worst these days. Is almost 2am and I'm not lying on bed and resting. My mind is occupied. My body can't relax. I felt the stress. My beloved fren:

If love can change things, i wish i can give more.

If care can help a little, i don't mind giving all.

If patience is they key, i have to learn it through.

But... i do not know what to do.. worries and pain, do not help at all. Is not easy to handle.. is heartache to see the suffer.. i wish i can hold you to sleep, i wish i can share a little more, what i want to see is a healthy and happy you, my love.

4 comments:

William said...

Too many "if"'s...

Alex said...

You need a cup of aromatic tea, a nice book and a warm, fuzzy comforter... :)

Darren said...

err...r u depressed?

Cheryl said...

DEAR: yeah... "if" ... i have no idea wat to do..

dear3: wont help... :(

DEAR's di: no la! if i do know wat depression is, then i wont be like helpless d.