Friday, July 10, 2009

Silent pain

Silently screaming
Nobody hears
Falling down my cheeks
Are unseen tears

This silent suffering
Is getting to be more than I can bear
God, Please help me now
Get rid of my fears
God Please help me now
Sort through this despair

I may as well give it up
I've got nowhere to turn from here
I'm empty inside
And I don't know why

Just go away now, the unknown pain
Whether your here doesn't matter
This silent suffering has come again
And will remain here i think forever

5 comments:

William said...

Pain, pain go away, come again another day.

Alex said...

Are you ok? Hope you're ok....

~Elaine Tam~ said...

No pain no gain~ Heheheh~ Even though not knowing what pain ur gaining..But dont worry...Pain will go away soon!

Jason said...

Why so much pain eh? :)

Anonymous said...

三色午夜秀聊天室 , 哪个视频聊天室最开放 , 293视频聊天室 , 真人美女视频 , 美女真人视频网 , 美女视频直播 , 美女视频六房间 , 美女热舞视频 , 韩国美女视频 , 美女脱身高清