Monday, October 8, 2007

My ex-hubby


Lately, I had pillow talk with my "ex-hubby". A old fren from uni. A good friend of mine.
He used to be my guardian during my internship as buddy was away to Germany. He used to be my good companion for shopping during uni time. He used to be my good house-keeper for ironing my cloths. A good cleaner for doing housework for me. A good cook for preparing me good food. Taking good care of me always :).
I always turned him away. I always bully him. I am a bad bad gal. BUT still, he is still nice to me. Haha... We are always mistaken as an item and some frens like to scold us for being too "intimate".
Haha... who cares?! I knew i will be terribly safe with him. We get closer these days. Knew him better. I hope I can guide him through. To have freedom in his heart. To knew himself better.
I love the way he loves me. Hurray! Another pillow by my side............
All the best, my dear!

7 comments:

Jason said...

Eh eh... so sweet de.

Cheryl said...

yes... cute like you!

Can see only but cannot tackle la.... :).. might suit you :P

Cheryl said...

suspect .... high possibility. haha

Magus Young said...

just finger him n see if he likes it, muahahahaah! If u dunt know what finger is ask Will....

Cheryl said...

hmm.... finger him! I learnt a new term today... but I wonder how to finger if he is a TOP?? heh?

Jason said...

Wahlau! You sure learn fast! :P

Cheryl said...

haha... of course la... i had too many great "teachers" around me.