Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Business Trip

Been to first business trip in this new company to Guang Zhou and Hong kong. Almost spend half of the month there. Five days in Guang zhou,one day in HK. Then back to Malaysia for a week. Then.. fly again! 1 day in GuangZhou, 5 days in HK. Huh! Tiring.

Both trips --- tiring and rush! My route : MYS-MACAU-ZU HAI-GUANG ZHOU-HK-MACAU-MYS

Can u guys see the complicated route? I had taken taxi, car, train, ferry and flight. One conclusion: VERY DAMMN Tiring ar !!!

Suppose no more flying this year. i told my boss... no more. I am too tired. My body cannot take it liao. Too much of flying. My Ear,Nose and Throat are complaining d! :P

Still in recovery period. Spend me quite some $ for that! Now slowly goes into maintainance period.

2 comments:

William said...

Problem is, you're never out of maintenance mode!

Cheryl said...

haha :P