Wednesday, November 7, 2007

End of the Chapter

A good ending of my complicated "relationship". My frustration was slowly replaced by disappointment. My anger was slowly swept away by my illness and busy workload abroad. Therefore, decided to meet for goodbye before he got abroad. As beloved advice, I do not hate him that much. Just the anger and frustration that keeps me ignoring his sms-es and calls.

He drove me to ENT doctor for the infection. Still care as a friend,I can say. That's is. Not much words and explaination. That's no longer important. Went for a simple farewell lunch. Accompanying him for final packing. I felt asleep due to the medication. The time came, goodbye and a hug. My tears fell. "Don't cry.." he said. I nodded.

Good bye, my friend. Take care always.....All the best in your future undertaking.

No comments: