Tuesday, December 11, 2007

SG day 1

I've been down to SG with beloved last weekend. For....Shopping and visiting my dear :P. Yeah... :P I took a day off and follow my beloved down to the south. He is fullfilling his conjugal duties and I'm just 3 8 around. :)

Everyone told me the christmas decoration is super nice in SG. But... hmm.. found it so so. A bit disappointing. Or may be is a rainning season there or my expectation is too high. I dont know. For me, is so so. :P

Start my shopping only around 1pm after a long wait for my dear to settle his "duties" in JB and due to the jam at Checkpoint, i've been waiting more than an hour. But i do appreciate and thank him for keeping his promise though he is not feeling quite well. Then, i start my shopping. Due to his first time in Orchard, my 2nd time there. So,we are like no sense of direction. I just drag him around - Atria, Paragon and Taka. I dare not to go to those places that I hardly know the name as i worried that we will get lost in the area. I felt super tired after 3 hours of shopping before meeting up beloved and his love one. Oh ya.. forgot not another cute uncle - HJ. Meeting point, as usual --- mens' brief department. haha... :P

We walked a bit for getting my Christmas present ------ A HUGE, CUTE, "SNOW BALL" -- is the name given to the soft toy. Prezzie from beloved and his KH. Wow... i am the happiest person that day. hehehe...

Then.. movie.. oh ya,, makan first before that. Again, some drink after the movie before clubbing. Suprise me for the uncle HJ. Super cute in the dance floor. Cool and cute guy. i like him. Then after a couple of hours there. dear teman i balik to ZZZZZZ... others also balik zzzz. we are too tired.

P/S: only day 1... day 2... see how la mood esok dan ada masa tak. hari ni dah tak larat ... :)

3 comments:

Jason said...

Uncle.. cute???
How come all those uncles I met not cute one!?

*stomp feet*

William said...

Time to hook Jason up then. :P. He's rich!

Hey, I only walked away with 1 pair of underwear le...

But another 2 more from Taiwan. :P

Cheryl said...

@jason: haha... let's follow me to SG to meet him then :P . But must treat me once things goes well :) bwahaha.

@wil: Oooi...those undies dah terkeluar from the drawer le. tak cukup cukup. Comments not only from me le... is from my dear. haha.. i think he is jealous. :P