Sunday, December 30, 2007

Year 2007 --- Reflect and Review

YEAR 2007 -------- hmmm.... cant really know what year is this year, just knowing that it going to end soon. The mice are going to take over for the coming year.

Reflect and review 2007 :
Too many incidents happened throughout the year. Too many. Too hard to put everything in words how i feel and how i went through all that. I kinda love the year and on the other hand, I kinda hate it.

JAN-FEB --- BLANK and I cant think of any at all.
MARCH --- Love and cares that I can offer and give isn't enough and too "limited" in a way in this month. I can only do my best to offer best prayers and support. My heart is too painful for his suffer and pain.

APRIL --- The first vindication. The first love. The feelings is just right.
MAY --- The time had come. The reveal of the truth. Un-mask and stripping. We showed the inner of ourself. We cried. We joy a bit. The love growth stronger. The bond ties again. Thousand miles away. I scared. I worried. I lost a bit. I was being loved. I was being cared. I felt the comfort in their arms. I learnt to be strong.

JUNE --- While prayers and wishes growing, worries and tension never lesser. The more you know, the more suffer and pain you need to bear with. I'm carrying the cross but I knew I'm not alone. Arguments and silent treatments hurting each other.... A hug and a kiss.... We are friends again! The path we walked, the journey we treasured..... tied us back in heart.
JULY --- Time to go. I'm back to beloved again. I miss him so much! I hope i can be by him side helping and care for him too. But i just cant split. I'm really sorry dear. Back to reality. Life still need to go on. Nasty and harsh words from those that you cant really cut off the ties with... the feelings are horrible... my heart is painful.... i felt the loneliness... i am scared.

AUGUST --- Another bom. Another sickening part in life - Work isn't easy. Decision made. I should leave. But why cant they just let me leave in peace?
SEPT --- The 3rd bom, i lost a friend. I already split into pieces n still yet to bear with all this!

OCT --- I walked out of a fantasy in relationship... I try to let go. And is never easy. I do doubt. I knew i'm impatience. But the road isn't there for me.
NOV --- I started with my new life. A new car. A new responsibility.
DEC --- Enjoying being myself. Love from friends are more meaningful than the love that i had lost and let go. I appreciate and love them more and more. Small hiccups..... big problems....not easy to handle. Pity those that was hurt indirectl. Appreciate the ones that love me and suffer for me. I am too lucky to have them in my life.
Summary:
Hiccups make me grow. Problems make me mature. 2007 Isn't easy. I fell. I drown. I cried. I was carried again -- By those that loves me. By those that I love them too. They walked by my side. They support. They love. They care. Something that I lost is lost. Something that I should learn to forgive and forget. Something that I need to let go. What is important is NOW. I learnt how to appreciate and love more . And I found that life is just simple............with love around me. I felt blessed. I felt the joy in heart. Though there are more many challenges and hard times in my life.... but I knew I'm not alone anymore! Thanks for all the love and cares. Thanks for the comfort and the kiss. I love you all, my dear!

5 comments:

William said...

Good memory. But forgetful people are happier. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and family!

Cheryl said...

@ dear: Yes, i do have good memory. This explaint why i can't be too happy lo. How can i forget what had happened in my life esp. all these. Too hard to forget and too suffer for keeping in mind too. The more you try to forget, the harder it will be...

@bengbeng: thanks. you too!

Jason said...

*Hugs*
Hope that 2008 will bring more good things to you. :)

Cheryl said...

@ jason: thanks for the wishes but seems like not much good things yet :)