Friday, January 4, 2008

Year of Mice -- 2008

Started the new year 2008 celebration at Desmond's with the others. Enjoyable and fun. Feel happy for the companionship of beloved and others. Feel pretty sad though without my buddy with me. I hope I can have him too with the gang. I can just ring and wish him a happy new year. Hope you are happy and fine, dearest.

The day started quite ok but quitely i was a bit down in heart. Feel bit down for the unreachable call and sms-s. But it was over after an email. I seen it through. I realized something. I start smiling again for my fool-est mind. Spent the whole morning with my grandma and uncle's family in Damansara. Then went off to pick my beloved to Andriez's pool side party. The guys are too slow so i suggested that we swim first. Become "a fish" for about 45 mins before leave for dinner with beloved's family. Then, jalan-jalan at my favourite "activity" -- pasar malam. Miss the old days with buddy in the night markets almost everyday!

Then...... balik and zzzzzzzz as i'm tired like mad. However, the following days and days are full of some disturbances and annoying calls and voice messages. Pretty sienz and stress. Luckily beloved and buddy are there to help me out. Sorry dear, awal awal tahun dah kena minta tolong hang to help up and sama-sama jalan kat jalan yang berduri.

Hope the road ahead wont be too hard for me to walk alone....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Jason said...

*hugs*