Monday, January 7, 2008

Insomnia

I am awake at 3am and blogging. Huh... i must be crazy.The fact is --- I can't sleep. I do not know what to do. I do slept a lot after the "pill" from 11pm - 3 am and I can't sleep now. HELP me !!! I do feel tired but my head is too heavy. Can't put it to rest. What happen to me?!

  • Counting sheeps -- Yes, I did. but i do have funny ideas for example: the sheeps are afraid to jump! :P
  • Soft Music --- Even worst, i found that annoying... too noisy.
  • Milk --- Helpless for my body.. doesnt work
  • Blue and calm Sky-- someone suggested to me to think of any calm, blue sky, but.. a no no
  • Essential oils -- i had dozens but seems like i don't quite like it burning.
  • Off all lights --- of course i did. But I also scared of darkness.
  • Sleeping pills --- I tried years back, and is useless!
  • Sleeping supplements --- Yet to test the fullest of it's efficacy but seems like i am still awake after the pill.

I think i had tried every single solutions but still failed. Any other good one?

2 comments:

Jason said...

You sleep with lights on?
Maybe the light is too glaring. How about on the desk lamp and face it to the wall? Like that you have a softer light.

Cheryl said...

@jason: No la. I off all lights.I cant have any light on.But... i tend to think too much when all lights are off :(