Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Loneliness

CNY is near the corner. And honestly I didn’t feel any joy or happiness deep in my heart. It should be a joyful occasion. It should be celebrated. It should be treated as a holiday. For me… it’s a sickening occasion where I should think of: Where will I be? Where it will be celebrated? What will happen during these days? What should I do? What can I do?

When my phone rang, I picked up. I don’t hear any single word. It made me wonder. It made me worry. It made me feel uncomfortable. I can’t concentrate the whole day. I hit my toe and it became black.

When the sun set, I headed home. My head was spinning. My mind was floating. I felt the loneliness. I felt the pain. I felt scared. I felt tired. I hide under the blanket. My tears dropped…

2 comments:

William said...

The meaning of CNY is lost...

Cheryl said...

Hmm... it seems to be the norm for years :(