Thursday, January 31, 2008

10 years


Cheryl, our ex-schoolmates are doing a BIG, GRAND gathering in Hyatt this coming CNY”. My housemate told me that one night. “Hmm… gathering? For what le heh?” I asked in acuh tak acuh je manner as I am so not interested in that. “10th year anniversary wor” “WHAT?! So lama liao ar? Tak perasan pun!”

10th years…. "人生得二知己已足矣" -- Having two closed friends in this life is very blessed and enough. Buddy told me this years back. I do not catch that meaning too much at that time but I knew it now. I’ve gone through up and down in life with my dear and beloved buddy (I even knew him more than 20 years!). Our relationship is just like closed family - to be there for each other. For me, our friendship comes from the heart. It forms a link to our soul that cannot be broken. It connects so strongly that even death does not sever the cord. It connects the physical with the spiritual and creates an energy that is impossible to describe.

Is a special bonding between us. Though there are many out there asking why doesn’t any of us pair up to be an item since we knew each of other so well? No words can explain this, because we knew this is the best and most comfortable way for each of us. We appreciate the relationship that we have. We enjoyed this best gift of God that can never be tied with string.

Understandable that in every friendship there will be arguments. We know each other well and because we're sure that our friendship can survive any argument, we do fight, argue and hurt each other. But luckily we did not get into silly fights that turn into red-hot arguments. Even there is some arguments or fights, a simple word, a hug or even kisses will get us out of blues.

Is not easy to have each other in this way. 10 years isn’t a short period. I hope I can have many more 10 years with them. Is a love and friendship journey that I wish to hold their hands, walk with them side by side throughout my life, sorrow and happiness, I wish to share with them!
Thanks for the 10th years of pampering and love. Love you guys lots! T_T *Tears dropped

No comments: