Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The time is near................

The time is near.... it finally came. Something wrong with my body which i dont know what caused that.. suffered from severe pain last week until I am scared and called beloved, seeking for help. He was shocked and asked to take pain killer. I ate 2 tablet and pain started to relief and i fall asleep in pain. Then when i awake still have to bear with uncomfort feeling. It doesnt go off and started to follow by pain on the other part of the body. I felt the uncomfort and frustration. Easily get angry and tired. I shall wait for the check-up soon. I felt scared and worry. I hope the problem isn't that serious. I hope the side-effect wont be too much... Time to face it and get rid of that. I've been avoiding that too long.

No comments: