Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dilemma

Been so long I didn’t update my blog. Not because of work or busy. But just have nothing to update about. Life is just passing by days by days. Work is normal and in good hands. Night market ‘shopping’ during weekdays with kawan D is enjoyable. Finally someone can be crazy with me visiting night market without buying things. Just wanna kill my time. I found that time passed so slow. Indeed very for me as I do think too much. Luckily I have kawan D and dear spending time with. I'll have dearest soon in JUNE. Complicated mindset now. Joyful and yet very worry. I scared I can't handle well. I hope I can do it best. For the best of him. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

William said...

Have to go Klang pasar malam liao lo!

Cheryl said...

Errggg... without me lor. He can go by his own.