Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Don't be afraid to Fall in Love Again!


I watched PS I love You last night. A movie that i wanted to watch for so long. Thanks for my dear2 to get that downloaded for me. I finished the book 3 weeks back and my tears fall. And.. yesterday night i was into it again with that touching movie.

Don't be afraid to fall in love again.

A beautiful phrase that grabbed my attention.In my opinion, is easy to say than to do it. To fall in love with someone isn't as easy as it is. Sometimes, is not that we afraid to do so. The fact is we do not know how to open up our heart to someone else when we been hurt once. Falling in love is beautiful. Living in pain is a reality. When the love from someone is much greater than the pain you are living with, then you will try to love him back as well. It takes time to forget. It takes time to love again. But the day will definitely come. Smile :)

PS: A special dedication to my beloved FRIEND and myself. I love you, guy(s)!

3 comments:

Jaded Jeremy said...

PS I Love You is not exactly an uplifting movie but quite nice. Tears all around in the cinema after it ended.

Quick, watch a funny movie soon :-)

Cheryl said...

any comedy on? no people ajak for movie le. so cham

Jason said...

Glad that you like it. It was a bit slow and wasn't really as what I expected but it's still worth watching. :)