Friday, May 23, 2008

STRESS

Seriously having STRESS at work. Boss became more demanding. A marketing exec had resigned and no sign of getting any new one. I did ask but seems once I can still cope, no new recruitment will be done. Ridiculous reports. Demanding results. I felt bad.

At this hour. I still asleep. Basically I cant sleep well at night. My dear is also still at work. Pity him for being in that position. Once the responsibility getting higher, then workload will become heavier. Sometimes, I can just wish to had work with a MNC. Then, working hour wont be drag into this kind of timing.

May be I should go to see the other offer that still open for me? May be not? I dont know. Desicion is hard to make.

3 comments:

William said...

From what I've heard, the heat has only been recently turned on, unless there are things that you have not told me. But if there is a better offer...

Cheryl said...

I will not hide things from dear one la..

Yeah, the heat just started but very hard to educate a conservative mind. Better offer... shall see..

Jaded Jeremy said...

If things are bad, take a chance that somewhere else may be better. If turns out bad, you are not worse off, right? Just search till you're happy.

It's not that simple, I know but that's the gist of it. Good luck!