Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bitch-ing

Personally I don’t like people to lie or being not punctual. I had 2 cases here where these people really stepping on my tail.

1st case
Being not punctual. Being late for 40 mins and didn’t say a single sorry and apologize face to face. Then making my friends going round to try to help, get things fix for him and didn’t even say a simple thank you. Even dare to smile in big eyes open trying to be funny telling people he’s did give effort. Oh please, go off..

2nd case
Another nuts! A stupid fool that can’t give me a single quotation even now, dragging till a month and yet things not resolve. Sending me a quotation but not a single number in the sheet. Then, called me up after office hour, asking me

“do u get the quotation?”
“no, didn’t”
“I oredi sent wor”
“Is ur email having problem?”
“ Yalor, the telephone line was cut off by forklift, so cannot go online whole day already”
“Then… how u send me the quotation then?! You expect me to get that?”
“Ermmm… then nvm la, I fax to u tomorrow”

And the stupid fool still faxing me wrong quotation, all terms wrong again. I had spoke to him in Chinese and English. I had wrote to him in English and Chinese. And yet this bloody shit still doing the wrong thing. Haiz.. he even told me the chemist don’t know how to do, the purchaser also don’t know. I hate that bloody shit and I have to deal with him as my boss want him to be our supplier. I think I will get heart attack soon. My boss still scolding me as me not patience to him. He asked me must teach him slow slow. Invite his people sitting in front of me, teach them how to do. OMG… what the hell is that! Help!

Oh my... how can I not to be bitch with these people around!

2 comments:

Apollo n Hermes said...

HAhahaha.... XD

Cheryl said...

DEAR: Pengz la. I bitch for the facts!

KAWAN: Dare u to laugh...