Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fag Hag

When I was back from Europe a month ago, had a small gathering with an old friend, Sista A which apparently a old uni-mate. Such a small world!

Sista A passed a cool comment: "You are such a good fag-hag." "You are so lucky than any PLU for seeing and experiencing things that we adore for!"

Yeah... I felt blessed as well. And can I admit that I'm a good fag-hag. Haha.... I assume I'm, at least. I felt comfortable with my PLU friends. I felt that they are more understanding and even caring and loving than many other straight guys. Those people that I met are super nice people. There are lots around me and I am just comfortable with it. But, can you all leave some good one for me ar??? :P

The magnetic field for PLU are stronger and people around me also start getting the sense of that. We didn't discriminate nor had prejudis against any of them. I hope other also won't.

Bear in mind : Ich bin Ich (I'm who I'm). You all are the best!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

YEAH...best among the best! (Tak tahu malu ya :P)

Jason said...

So sweet of you ^^

Cheryl said...

Sweet?!! Haha... never been labeled as that! Hurray!!! Thanks, dude.