Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HARI yang MALANG X2

Haiz.... sent my car to fix today. Since 1:20pm. Till now the car still at PERODUA.
I was told they needed 2-3 hours to get it fix. Okay... they borrowed me a car, a super TURBO kancil which like going to break into 2. Which like noisy like hell. Tak pe... asalkan i can reach home sudah.

Take a quick nap. Cant sleep well. Worried for my car. Mana tahu memang malang. Called them at 3.48pm, said will be ready an hour later. Called again at 520pm. Ask me to wait. called at 535pm.

"Your car cannot be fixed by today. We cannot remove the drive shaft la. Even the part also reach at 5pm. So, come tomorrow la"
"Tomorrow what time? Can I hold the TURBO?"
"Errgg... wait ar.." (Another 10 mins)
"Ok, Miss. You can have the car. Must lock properly. Must drive slowly. The fuel comsumption is very high"
"Ok, so tomorrow what time, still dunno. Your car is hard to fix. We will call u tomorrow"

Arghhh..... sienz la

No comments: