Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Triple malang

I think no one will have "malang" for 3 days berturut-turut except poor me.

Today... haiz... car havent ready even by now. Tak pe.... the stupid TURBO car that they borrowed me.. is freaking cheap. I cant find the button to opent the fuel tank and the meter isnt working also. So I lantak still drive... I just have to... until....... it totally STOP!!!!

Cant start... I am in the quite, rural area near my place. Under the hot sun. With no air-cond from the stupid car. Awaiting to be "SAVED"..

Under fear and pressure for more than 30 mins.. I nearly fainted. Paid to a Indian boy who pass by to help to get petrol. Worrying whether he will buy or not. Also worrying how to open the fuel tank until he told can use key..

HAIZZZZ.......... bad bad day! I really having heart pain and headache now after the incident. I cant think of any to help at the moment. I cant think of what I can do. I cant have anyone to help me when I in need. Poor me..

2 comments:

William said...

Every cloud has a silver lining la. But seriously, sometimes need more common sense lor...

Jason said...

Aiya... too bad. Hope you're ok.