Monday, February 18, 2008

Hari yang MALANG

"Hari yang malang"... is not a title for karangan.. it happend to me!

My car is burning a big hole at my wallet today… RM 516++ for repairing and servicing. Hai…. A stupid wire/string had gone into my drive shaft system, tide all over the drive shaft and cause the drum burst due to pressure. And it was NOT under warranty as is an accident which no one will have ever. But it does happen to me! WHY?

Tomorrow gotto go again for getting the part fix. A birthday of mine where I will need to spend the whole afternoon there…. SO SAD…

Try to cheer myself up to a better lunch. Turn up the shop was closed. Then bump into a German Cuisine Restaurant for lunch with colleague… but… BAD food with ok price. Went to florist.. To see some flowers.. but expensive and not nice!

What a bad day I have here…. T_T

4 comments:

William said...

So kesian le... kena 4D also not so easy. We go bersuka-ria on Tuesday la..

Alex said...

Relax... sabar... not everything is bad.... and it can't be bad forever... look at the rbight side... you're still alive and well...

Happy birthday!

Cheryl said...

@Dear: I wish this $$ lost can tahan the "sial" for the whole year :D . Yeah... bubur...

@dear3: Alive but broke :(
Still not bday la yesterday...haha.. thanks

Jason said...

Poor Cheryl...