Thursday, February 21, 2008

MY BIG day Celebration

Dear, HP and CK (Ex-hubby) manage to get me out of the blues on my BIG day. Been frustrated for the whole day itself waiting my car to be done in PERODUA but at last cannot be settle within the day. Sat at my room with tiredness and worrying for it. Haiz… So, dear suggest that we had a BIG celebration on the day itself.....

HP came back home bringing a cake and CK. Then we headed to pick dear at the station before heading to a simple meal (Teow Chew Porridge). HAHA… Such a creative suggestion from ME… (I’m being too FAT d… so have to think of something light. Ordered many many dishes… and of course porridge… Yummy yummy…
Oh… forget not a new super cute MONKEY for my car from dear… Never thought of getting soft toy liao as dear always scolded me for having a castle of soft-toy.. but he still got me one. Thank you, dear! Then, received a lovely hand-made card from.. cute and warming. J . HP gave me a cushion pig for my car also and CK bought my favorite oranges and rojak. We had a little CAKE cutting “ceremony” at home. Makan makan rojak and longan. Hehe… simple and yet nice!

Buddy had gave me a B’DAY KISS via skype a day before I go to bed as I can’t hold till 12am and I also got a real KISS from my dear on the day itself. Haha… happiest girl on the world! Hopefully next year can have both kissing me by my side. Hehe…. No prezzie also tak kisah….:) as they are the best prezzie I have in my life. (Wonder how ex-hubby think when he saw that… Can really see his eyes full of question marks…HAHAHA….)

Then we sent dear back and accompany HP to send CK balik rumah….Got a call from “someone”, luckily he is not too late… sincere and warmth wishes as well… felt lovely too.. (hmm…. Am I someone too easy to satisfy? :P) Felt a little tired and tidur mati before 12am…

A warm and beautiful Birthday…. I love it too much! Just a little sad without buddy… I looking forward for coming one… ( opps…. Coming one… means one year older wor… hmm… worth it with him around!)

P/S: Thanks my dearest... love you lots! "muaks"

No comments: