Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another attack!

Another attack yesterday...
Many unsolve still left behind and yet I was hurt again...
I wonder HE is giving me so much... am I strong enough to take it anymore?
My tears fall when I am in front of the alter..
My hope, my prayer to HIM, I asked HIM to take care of the one I love.
I no longer can reach out for him. I did my best.
My care for him is more than to myself.
But why he makes me worry?

I've been living with plenty these days and things are getting harder and harder....
Too hard to take...
I can't see any of the people that I love in pain or suffer.
I felt that strongly in me as well.
I love them too much and so do they.

Beloved advice me to let go, to build up sheild to protect myself.
Start to care and selfish for myself.
I have to learn. I have to ...
I knew he really worry.

Love.. is never from family.
But I gain more from buddy, beloved and few others.
I felt blessed for that.
But, I do hope from them... that's why I can feel the pain.

Crying on my dear's shoulder..
Tears falled uncontrol by just seeing the text.
I totally break down.
I said nothing. I just can't ...

I hope I can let go.
I hope I can be strong.
I hope.

No comments: