Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Trauma

Woke up by severe pain. Medicine not working well again. Oh, I fall asleep just right after dinner. The sky is still bright but the night is too quiet. Just the sound of breathing. I can't get to sleep again. I try to empty up my mind but as usual, I fail to do so. My mind is fresh with the news I read 2 hours back.
"5 years old girl was raped by a stranger and she speak no words or tears after the incident when the family found her after 10+ hours"

The poor little girl is in trauma. She is having a terribly big shock in her life. Her lower body was covered with blood. Her eyes were big opened. She is helpless. She was sent to hospital and psychological treatments will be given soon.

Trauma.. not easy to cure. Not easy to handle either. Phychological treatment, I doubt how much it can help. She definately will has this with her for the whole life. How can these rapiest be so cruel? She is just 5. And this gonna affect her whole life! She can't forget. She can't wipe it off. She will feel scared, the pain. No way to escape. No way to pour out. Words and tears, help not much. No matter what, will be for her to carry these bad memories by herself, helplessly and painfully in her life.

My heart is pain seeing this. Too hard to bear. Too painful to carry....

2 comments:

William said...

The mind is like glass I guess. Cracks can never be mended to it's original beauty and once it shatters...

Stay strong.

Cheryl said...

....*hugs*....