Thursday, July 26, 2007

STRESS VIRUS

When I was back from Europe, my dear picked me up. I noticed that he was like tired and stress with works. Two days later, I went over to pick my beloved to work. He was even worst. He was getting "lesu" and "layu" though it was just early in the morning. Felt "sakit hati" to see his condition. I can't help him up. Just hope the conditions won't be getting any worst.
Just for 2 months, most of my loves one were in bad conditions. Is just like a virus. Spreading and eating up our mind, energy and soul. Everyone of us are carrying our own cross. We are there to support and care for each others in difficulties. We still have to bear and stay with the pain by ourself. You won't know exactly how it feels when you were really in it. Not easy to understand. Not easy to walk alone. Luckily we have each other and love ones to support, to care and to love.

Hope life will be better. Hopefully everyone will be stronger to face all the problems and tests. Let's pray for it....

No comments: