Sunday, July 1, 2007

Relationship

Relationship is a particular type of connection between two people. I always thought that it is a special kind of feelings towards the one you love, to love, care, trust, to be together in good or bad times. The one that you can pour everything and share your joy and sadness. To grow old together, loving each other till the end of life..

But, recently.. I found that relationship sucks. I am not going through any but I had seen it through. I start having doubt. I start to wonder there aren't any good ending like what happen in fairy tales. We need to face the reality. We will love someone with our whole heart but we will not necessary get any return. If you are loving each other at that moment, there are no guarantee that it will last forever. You will be loyal to the relationship, but how about the other half? Too many tempatation, too many sad ending.

I never encounter any good one in my life. I believe there will have. But now.. I really doubt. My heart is closing ....

No comments: