Monday, July 30, 2007

Heart Dying.....

Been going through some really hard times these days... one after another... Some still remain unsolved, new one still pumping in...

Some involving those that I won't care less and I won't let go...
Sad to say that I have to put it aside. To monitor and to wait for the right time. I am drowning.

I am letting go some.. some that I can let go. Some that I can and I will when my heart is totally closed for them. I felt relieve. I could not take more words or the cruel actions.

Some, just coming in like earthquake. No signal. No alarm. I broke down. I can't say out a word. My tears just keep falling for worrying and sadness.
Pain to see and feel. I never get any rest in mind for very long time. And I knew, not easy to get it rested again as too many things is happening and that's the reality of life.

My tears fall in the night. Thinking of those that I care and love. I couldn't answer why I need to go through all these when I was asked. May be this is a test from HIM that he wants me to go through. But frankly the consequences is too heavy to carry with...

Blessed that I am not alone... Blessed that beloved, dear and others are with me.. I love them for their love and care. But I felt the sky is no longer bright... is always cloudy... just awaiting for the rain to pour....

2 comments:

William said...

When you're floating in the ocean, fret not the rain that comes. And you'll always have something to hang on to.

Cheryl said...

I am building shelter for the rain. I am not afraid as i feel the love from you and others . I am just worry the rain will pour too fast and heavy until it swing me away...