Thursday, August 2, 2007

UP to the HILL -- DAY 1


Middle in the blues.... manage to have some fun in SG with beloved and friends. Not going to blog in details as he will blog about it. Conclusion is really an enjoyable trip but still with some doubt and worries whether my mission which accomplished in SG will be received by buddy or not.

A week later, been up to Cameron Highland with dear, HP and C3. C3 is the one driving us up all the way up to the hill. He planned all this for me and HP. Such a lovely guy. We departed at 6am and stopped at Ipoh for the famous "dim sum".. Hmm... for me is like so so... can't complaint. :)

On the way up hill, visited a tomato packaging factory but is off operation on Sat. Heading up to the fill for lunch with his god parent. Weather not so chilling as told. May be I am still not use to the hot weather here. Visited strawberry farm, tea farm, waterchest farm. Having great time relaxing.

Managed to get back to the rented apartment before the rain poured. Prepared food for steamboat at night. Enjoyed the fresh vege and a dish to share about is the "ba li tong" (hokkien). Sucked the shell's snails meat until my tounge became painful and cut by the sharp edges. Hmm... I think I was using the wrong technique as C3 and dear seems dont having that problem. C3's god father just joke that u knew how u eat this, then u will know how to french kiss. haha... Then i start wonder, my technique of eating should be right ma, using the tounge. Hmm.... i doubt i doubt :P.

After the makan makan, C3 given out presents to his god parent and all the siblings. Nice seeing them with the smile and appreciation on their face. Hard to see couple that is still loving after more than 15 yrs of marriage. Really envy them for a loving happy family.After they left, I suggested for a night walk nearby. Hmm... a quite town. No more activities after 11pm. Sienz...

After the walk, everyone was tired and headed to rest. My night was sleepless with the sudden attack. I felt the stress and tiredness. My dear just accompanying me without saying a word. I knew he is worrying and care. I am just too tired and sad to say any words. Is lovely to have the companionship. Really appreciate and love him more.

No comments: