Friday, August 17, 2007

Three musketeers --- BELOVED, BUDDY and ME


A little girl passed me a comment when beloved and I were in a charity breakfast sales at church last week.


"You both very good "kam ching" ar!"
" Yes girl, we are. Any prob?"
"No ar... seldom see boys and girls so good ma"

I encounter lots of this comment from time to time. People seems like can't accept that boys and girls can be good friend. From a young girl to an old woman. They will give this kind of comment.

I can say myself is open-minded enough to certain kind of level. I can go out in pair with a close male friend and there won’t be any “chemical reaction” between us. I can even stay in a room with a really close male friend which I knew that I am “safe” with him. Many things that I can accept to a certain point but for others point of view they might think that I am a slut.

For my relationship with my really close ones, is really special from others. Won't be any chemical reactions :P. Buddy, beloved and I are best friends for years and we are getting closer and closer. Bond ties between us are strong enough to bind us together. We tend to drift apart with our own ‘secrets’ but when the times came, we shared and we are now even closer. I felt so regret when we tend to kept ourselves out from each other with those “secrets” and going to our own way. When we really knew the real us, time seems like too short for the friendship. My I heart is pain to see the sad truth. I can’t take that but I have to learn. I learnt to accept. I do not know what will it be when the time really come. I do not know what will happen, what I will do, what can I do. But I just been 'ordered' that I must be strong enough to face all that. I hope I can keep to my words.

That’s the love that growth in this special friendship. That’s the love among us. A special and precious friendship which make me the happiest person. A unique one that makes me grows and shine. I love you guys very much for giving me all this.

3 comments:

Magus Young said...

wei sk, i drop by heheh

William said...

@Magus:
Pengz! Haha.

Well dear. Most people are narrow-minded. We shall shine together.

Cheryl said...

@Magus:
Same comment as my beloved to you. PENGZ!!! Anyway, welcome!

@Beloved:
Yeah...shine together.