Thursday, August 30, 2007

TOUCH


Touch – a way of showing concern.
Touch – a way of showing sincerity.
Touch – a way of showing love.

For me, touch can be the above.(But beware that it also can turn out to be molest :P). It depends who is the provider and meaning that it carries. For me, I won’t be hesitating in showing mine to my love ones.

Beloved pat me on shoulder when I felt a bit down the other day. It comforts lots. I felt the warmth and love that he gave. I do missed buddy as well. Kisses and hugs from him always cheer me up. I think mine also will affirm him that I do really care and love for him. Playful touch to my dear will tense him up . Lying on his shoulder when I need comfort really makes me want to thank and love him more.

Do not hesitate to show your love to your love ones today! A simple touch means a thousand!

No comments: