Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Bad day on the first day of Ghost festival

Everything will be going back to a slow down... from running up and down: Damansara-Serdang, UM-Serdang, Brickfields-Serdang...etc. I suppose will be cooling down for a while.

Sometimes, things just happened. My hard disk crashed,car broke down, frustration at work all happened in a day. The first day of Ghost festival. A really bad one. I realised that i just can laugh with tears when all that happened. I think I am too tired facing all kind of "accidents". My tears falled when I thought i cant retrieve all my data from the hard disk that gave by buddy which is already 3 years old. All my great memories and important data were inside it. Thank God for me to save it out at least for the data that is important for me. Then, it died.

I lost control when my tyre burst when i am driving. Luckily there was a turning and I had slow down from 120km/j in a highway to only 60 km/j in the place where the accident happened. I had to drive all the way to get to the mechanic when i cant find any petrol station with a functional air pump.

A really bad day but I had gone through it. I hope for a better tommorrow.

No comments: