Friday, August 3, 2007

UP to the HILL -- DAY 2

With the tiredness and worries, I woke up early and prepared to have breakfast with C3's God father. When we reached there, he was already there just started to have his meal before going to work. We ended up till around 845am as C3 is famous among those auntie auntie. They can have his the whole day telling stories and chatting. He is patience enough for all that.

After the breakfast, we check-out and heading to ROSE GARDEN. Hmm... We walked in just like that without paying for the entrance fee as C3's god mom is really close with the owner of the garden. Hmm....A bit pai seh. Like eat without paying. :P

Snapping photos here and there before headed to cactus farm for my dear to grab some cactus for his "snoopy(s)". Oh ya... bought some sun flowers which is really nice and blooming. cheap though but dear paid for that. Hehe...

We said good bye to C3's God mom and headed for lunch and going down to the hill. Hmm... 2 piggy slept and left me accompanying C3. But... I was too tired and fall asleep for about 15 mins before we reached to a really nice waterfall. Wow... the water is cooling and the air is so fresh. Spend around 20 mins there before we headed to a "hot spring" spot. C3 brought me there to let my legs having a nice pampered in the water for blood circulation. However, we need to depart after receiving a call from my uncle.

We reached around evening to my uncle's place. Spend about an hour there and went off to have our dinner. Able to grab some noodle for grandma nearby before we reached home. Huh... really tiring. more in my mind and heart rather physically. But.. I do enjoy and appreciate lots.

Really hoping for another trip. And I hope with more relaxing and less burden in mind.

No comments: