Thursday, August 30, 2007

Out of Work


Been jobless for few days as I had tendered my resignation letter earlier on and get earlier release (of course my penny-pinching boss was asking me to take unpaid leave). A shocking day for me. Shocking in the sense that I still holding some projects and the deadline was just 2 days after. But, anyhow, is his decision, I had enough said. I can take a break before my new offer comes in :P.

Learnt really a lot in this job. Learn more about people. Learnt about friendship. Learnt about life. I gained. I did also loose in certain ways. The consequence is high to bear. I felt upset. But I can’t do anything much. Different perceptions. Different directions. We need to go to our own ways. May be we will meet one day. But definitely the friendship is fading……

No comments: