Thursday, August 23, 2007

SMILE


A friend of mine asked me recently:
Why I can’t see your smile anymore on your face?”
My heart is sick. That’s why I can’t smile.” I told him that.
Let me check and cure it” he offered.

I chuckled. Thanks dude but I just have to live with it, at this moment.

Smile… a sign of joy and happiness. Smile… is from the heart.

When we grow up, problems keep flushing in to our life. We have to carry the cross and all the responsibilities with us. That's make us grow. That's take away our happiness. A little thing can make me feel blessed these days because I start to appreciate what I had in my life. A little action can make me feel touched. A little thing means a thousand.

I hope I can smile from my heart again, one day...

2 comments:

William said...

No point smiling if we are hurting inside....

Cheryl said...

hmm...i hope my wounds will heal soon and there is something that can keep me smiling.. one day...