Monday, July 23, 2007

PAPRIKA


Paprika... First thought in my mind when beloved told me we are going to watch this with KH was --- A capsicum japanese anime?! Paprika.. for me is sort of Capsicum/Chili. I knew this when i was abroad in Europe. So... I just said"hmmm... ok.." We are going for a capsicum anime.. Kindda stupid thinking.. but... who cares.. As long as I was invited for a movie. Haha... I miss movie lots. For at least two months didn't step into a cinema. My dear and his fren ffk me. They watched the Transformer without me. So, I'm kind of "merajuk", dont wanna go even they asked to watch it once again. I am an evil.

So, Paprika... I sat in the cinema... Eh....No capsicum...? But turned out to be a cute pretty Japanese girl--- a young female therapist that can stop the crime when a machine that allows therapists to enter their patient's dreams is stolen, all hell breaks loose. Nice music. Interesting and nice movie. I love that lots!

Hmmm......is a anime but I still covered my head with the sweater when I saw those horrible, scary dolls' faces. I am afraid of those since young. Haha... you can laugh at me... That's me. No doubt. So, hehe... no barbie dolls for me pls :)

First time in lion city for a movie, first time for a anime, first time being treated for an anime... at least it filled my mind for a while to let me enjoy my time off. Thanks KH and my beloved for that... For treating me and allowing me to be there :P .. Haha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you're welcome. Glad you enjoyed the movie. I really like the music too....

KH

Cheryl said...

OOhhh.. suprise guest here. welcome to my blog :)

Hopefully i tak "zho teng" lor...haha. yeah nice music.... dunno can the the soundtrack bo? must find over the internet :P