Thursday, May 24, 2007

Arrival Hall


Finally landed safely at the airport.... after 12+ hours... Felt like dying...Har?! Weather only 15C... from a 38C to 15C country... I am freezing!

Hmm...Get my bags first.. Looking for sign "Baggage Claims" ---Eh..no more sign. no more crowd. Nevermind, i can ask. "Excuse me,..." "*$&##..." Oh no, damn poor english... Dont worry.. I can find my way... Oh.. there is belt 51..

Hmmm... wait wait and wait...Why so little bags and the line 52 next to me is full of people... Shit! 2 belts for my flight. Which side should I stand? In the middle heh....Looks stupid but pratical... Finally... my two "dumpling" bags were out..

Kastam stamped.... eh... easy... which way out ar? No sign board, no security.... Nvm, choose my way... Step out, looking ard.... He saw me!! He is sitting down there waiting... Give me a warm hugs ...... I can only felt SAFE now in his arm.......

P/S: He looks thinner now... looks tired... I worried for him...

No comments: