Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pampered with Food

I never know that Buddy can cook and bake cakes very well...... When I am here, he will do kinds of cooking for me. He knew that I have no chance to enjoy this. Normally I am the one doing the cooking. This round, I am being pampered like a "queen"!

First of all, he made me a cake --- TIRAMISU. We spent about 30 mins to get all the preparation done. After 4 hours later in the fridge... I tasted the very first tiramisu that made by my beloved buddy. Hmm..... tasted good, though there is almond liquor inside, but i manage to finish half of the cake... yummy! I love the effort and love putting in it, make it unique.

Second dish----curry chicken. He managed to get it cook just in 30 mins. All the preparation and cooking is done by him. I just duduk diam diam and wait to be spoon feed :P . And....it tasted delicious ! The gravy is nice, the chicken is just cooked, texture is so good, taste just nice !



Pasta --- 3rd dish that buddy cooked. I ate this dish for twice and l just love it. With the chese and capsicum, slice meats, pesto garvy, makes it tasted "Ichiban"... 2 tumbs up!




Tom Yam ---- Buddy cook this for me when i feel very cold. The temperature is around 10C-13C only that day. I am shaking in cold. I never tell but he just knew. So he cook these for me. Tom Yam, spinash, fried rice and fried egg. A enjoyable and warmth meal.....

Besides main dishes, I was pampered with lots of fruits and pastries. Hehe.... from strawberry to toast, junk food to cold cuts. I had everything. The "Fuego" is a famous cheese crackers here. Though is junk food but it tasted very good. Not too salty. And he is just too nice to buy me a cheese cream to dip the crackers. I love cheese! Wow... like in heaven. Strawberries are very very sweet. Can't stop eating it.......Fingers licking good !


Having such a nice and warmth treat, especially from the one you really love... I am just flying up high!




P/S: hey,my beloved, dont jealous hor...hehe.... come la if you want :P

2 comments:

William said...

At least must ta pau some Fuego for me then!

Cheryl said...

Sure, my dear.. he will pay for it! haha.....