Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Up and Down

There are up and down in life...

I think me and my beloved buddies are at "down " at the same time..Is this something like MC in women...i dont know.. but it happened and i can feel that. Is a painful feelings which can't express in any words.

I totally break down. I do not know what to do.I am lost. Luckily I was 'picked' up by my beloved, my dear and my GOD. And I need to treasure the journey --- To GIVE , To LOVE and To CARE.

This is a tough journey, not easy for everyone of us to go through it but I know...Though I'm weak but I still hope there are always love and support surrounding me.

P/S: Sorry for can't be beside you when u needed me as i need to go through this journey...and thanks for ur kind-understanding *hugs*

1 comment:

William said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I'll try to link you as soon as possible.

I know you'll always be there for me. Though we're apart now, I'll be OK. Take care of the immediate problems first. Do what you can do.

Thank you for being you.