Thursday, May 24, 2007

That's all I can Offer

We finally reached. Need to walk about a kilometre from the station to his house. Not too far but can't say too near when you are carrying stuffs with you....

5th Floor. He is nice to carry all the luggage for me. Been years he does that everytime. I waited patiently. One bag after another.

I saw his home. So-called home. Simple and nice. But... messy!
He apologized. "Nevermind, I understand. I'm willing to clean that" --That's all I can offer.

I want him to have the cleanliness back to his life. He is the one thought me lots of things in life including housekeeping. He is fussy on the ways how books should be arranged, bed is kept, how blanket should be folded etc. I want him to feel comfortable back home.

And That's all I can offer, buddy.

P/S: I am doing the cleaning and his housemates (a couple) is messing up things daily... So, one advice---Be really careful when u are planning to get someone in yourlife... check them out first...no kidding heh!

No comments: