Friday, May 25, 2007

Lone Ranger

I was sleeping... phone rang. I need to check the number before picking any calls. Ooohhh... is buddy. He will call daily to check me out. Always care and worry.

"Sleeping ar..."
"Hmm...but awake d"
"Give you 15 mins...dress up and go the the station, we meet at Manheim Main Station k?"
"Har?!...Ooo...ok"

Aiya... die lor. Dress up and go to the station in 15 mins is not a problem for me. I always need not that much time for "dressing". Simple and comfortable. Here I go....my problem is... Manheim Main Station...Mati-mati la.. Luckily i did pay my attention when he first taught me that on the day i arrived. With my blur blur condition, my brain is actually receiving the info. I am very smart heh.

Walking to the station...which direction ar? Ask the lady over there... aiyo...cannot understand english...train?! Pointed that side. Okay..Thanks.... I walked.. Reached.. Opps...which side of the railway? Always ask...Hehe... Manheim here?....Hmm....YES!! Get into the train.. Listen to the anouncement... all in German. Manheim main station. Ok...here I am ----Manheim Hbf (main station)... Quick learner ya...

Where should I wait? aiyo... Okay...main exit to the city --- Welcome to Manheim..

No comments: