Thursday, May 24, 2007

Flying away......

After all the circumstances, all the hassle, all the problems…one follow by another and yet to be coming……. I made my choice…To journey the LIFE…

I don’t know whether I am selfish in myself-running away from own problem to my BUDDY.. or wanna give him my support and love.. I am not sure… But I'm pretty sure that in my inner heart --- I need to be there for HIM. I dont wanna regret for the rest of my life!

My beloved, dear and fren sent me off to airport. I try to be cheerful. I dont want them to worry. After hugs to my beloved, I turned away down to departure gate. My tears falled.. I will surely miss them.

I missed the first train to the gate. Second one came. I got up, took that, to the gate. Waiting at waiting hall. Time to depart. Send my last regards to them. To the check point.

"Business class here, miss""----- Okay.... I am at the wrong way. But nobody at the second line?! I walked through just like that. I doubt. I am worried. I asked the first stewardess I saw "Is this flight to Frankfurt?" "No, to Paris!" "Har?!!" "Just kidding..!!"

Eh....I'm not in the mood of that please.. I am scared le...PENGZ..

P/S: Cant sleep well.. wrong side of the seat..hand painful.. not enough crew to help around..lousy food as usual.. watching comedies (casting by the actress in NANNY) --- forgot the name... and I like that!

No comments: