Thursday, May 24, 2007

FEI FEI BAK BAK

Jet-lag (Time zone change syndrome) caused me to wake during the night and then fell asleep during the day at my new home. Buddy need to work. I stay at home during weekdays. As planned. No complaints.

I cleaned-up. I vacuum. I mop. I wash. Beloved and buddy always concern... Be careful your back ar.. Rest first la. Okay... I sleep right after the housekeeping. Oh...I am dried out. I am too tired. I slept, slept, slept. Been such a long time I didn't manage to rest. I slept until buddy called ... "Hello...sleep ar?" As usual answered in a swinging sound "Hmm....hmm.. " Then unconcious again. Forgive me. I am very very tired. Physically and mentally. I need to recharge.

Buddy came back.. He prepared. He cooked. He woke me up. For two days.... he did all the cooking. I am so suprise he can cook pretty well. In fact, excellent! Yummy yummy... (will blog that then) He brought stuffs in the fridge for me as lunch. He bought me breakfast. He got all the food prepared. Being pampered. Wow... enjoyable treats.

He said "I wanna you go back fei fei bak bak" "
"Har?! Aiyo.....I dun want le"
"Lantak you ar.... Must eat...."
"Ok lor...I will..."

Hey... wait a minute.. What's the purpose I being here heh? So... I must get use to the jet-lag now! I will take over the chores. Hehe.......Later will see who "fat fat white white"..

2 comments:

William said...

I'm quite amazed that he can cook well. You already fei2 bak2 la...

Cheryl said...

I am suprise too. hehe...yalor..will become MORE fei2 bak2..:P