Thursday, June 28, 2007

Alcohol.. Bad Sex?!

I am having beer when blogging. Sore throat. So feel like taking this Mat Salleh 'Leong Cha'. I hope it works. I should blog about my trip to Berlin, about the CSD, but...I havent get those photo arranged well as I am tired. When I am drinking, suddenly thought of this...Buddy told me quite often when we have our drinks.

"When you are drinking and cheers, you must look into each other eyes, or else you will have bad sex for 7 years!"

Believe it or not? I do not know the answer. You are the one suppose to tell me. Hehe... Anyone knows the answer? Tell me. Tell me. Keen to know :P

I am consider an alcoholic. I can drink lots. But suprisingly I only took 2 bottle of beers, 1 bottle of red and white wine each, 2 cocktails for this 2 months though alcohol is damn cheap over here. Buddy keep tempting me to get the alcohol but I just not. When I about the order/buy drinks, I will think of mumbling and advice from my dear and my beloved. So, I will order some other non-alcohol drinks. I drink only occasionally here when I need them such as for now to sooth my throat and when I am down. Heh... I think I am really "gila" liao.. how can I resist that?! I think I should get a bottle back home then :P. Please remind me to look into ur eyes when u are drinking with me. I am quite forgetful and I am not taking any risk. Hahaha.... :P

No comments: