Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bak Zang Festival

Just after a quiet celebration, today comes another festive season -- the dumpling festival. I love dumplings lots. Though my health do not allow me to take that much, but I craving for it. Hehe... Everybody tends to love something that they can't take...

This year..going to miss the dumplings on this day when I am abroad. Can't eat the real one, but got a photo from my dear. Haha... still can't "satisfy" me. I definately will have it when I am back then.

When comes to festive season, some family will have celebration, some just treat as a normal day. Lots of thinking in my mind after I made a call back to my grandma. My mood is down. When we are with our loves one during festive season, you will feel warm and love around. But how about those that are lonely and lack of love around them, will feel more emptiness in their mind and heart during this time. I also being alone all this while out from my hometown. But I am too lucky to have friends around me. Today, I can understand my loves one feelings now better on this day.... in his room....

P/S: Indirectly had put my housemate into some "trouble" today, feel so sorry for that. My another feeling is light anger and disappointment, but I cant do anything :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.