Thursday, June 14, 2007

Love and Anger

"Don't lie to me"
The words are too hard
I hate myself of being that
I should have just be quiet and patience
I knew you just love me
You want to keep me way from dark
But do you know there might be the brighter side of everything?

I believe to everything you say
You might have your way
I might have mine
But do you know that I do care and love?

Love do bring much sadness
Is unbearable when love turns to absolute pain
I saw the sadness in you
The pain you bear with
But do you know I am also worry and pain for you?

We love each other
We tend to hurt each other
We both get hurt deeply
I am in pain
I know yours never less
Love and Anger
Between a line

My dearest friend
“I am sorry, forgive me”
REMEMBER:
Be strong
Be tough
Be optimistic
You still have us..a lifetime friendship!
My promise to you…

2 comments:

William said...

So poetic these days?

It feels bad bacause you love him. Lies... just let the light shine.

Cheryl said...

No lar, just feel easy to express in such...hehe...

Love hurt.. love heal..
We shall wait..