Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Gap Between Right and Wrong

Just before my trip to Cologne, I was in dilemma. My brain stuck!

Question: What is consider right and what is wrong? What justification can be made to determine that? And who is going to determine that?

Is happiness the key to determine that? Or is it ownself to say that? Or is it based on a religion manner? I was confused. I was standing at the gap. I was helpless. My head was very heavy and my heart was painful. I asked my beloved to ring me. I pour and cried to him. He cares, advice and comfort.

I felt better. I tried to look into the matter in different point of view. I felt more relieve and try to accept those that can’t be changed. I prayed for the best.

Conclusion: still pending ….

P/S: Thanks for the support and cares ya…without that I think I am still lost. Thanks for being there.

No comments: