Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I wonder I am sick?

I feel very cold lately. My whole body ache. I had to hide under the blanket. I closed all the window. But I still feel cold. I thought the weather is cold outside. I thought it is normal that my whole body ache at this time. I thought that I am dizzy as I do not have enough sleep.

But today, I saw many children were playing in the playground outdoor. Some even wearing singlet. Today is sunny day. But I still feel cold and the ache still never less though I had the pain killer. I just realised that my forehead are a bit warm and my feet and hands are cold. My head is heavy as well. I am wearing 3 layers of cloths and sweater even socks but I still feel cold. I think I am having fever liao...

2 comments:

William said...

You're definitely sick leh... come back soon, need to recalibrate your health le...

Cheryl said...

Yeah..time to back to Dr. Couldn't stay with the pain anymore. The pain killer doesn't work well.