Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Quiet Celebration

Last Thursay was my one month cun cun here in Germany. I totally do not realised that. Time flies so fast. As usual, I stayed at home doing nothing, hehe... Cooked some porridge with dried osyter and "yew chu". Then lying at bed as body aches after a fall days before. Buddy was back early. Suprised me. Bought some ingredient and started the cooking.

"Sa po, do u know today is what day ar?"
"Thursday lor (stupid answer from me)"
"You already here for a month le! forgot ar? Tonight we celebrate ar"
"Oooo...ok"

We had spaztler, pineapple, porridge and cheese cake for the "special occasion". A bit too much for only 2 of us.

A quiet and lovely celebration... thanks, buddy.

P/S: Time to be back and away from buddy is getting nearer :( . Is time for me to take out my "pressure and problems' out from the "freezer" after keeping it for so long. The time has finally come. I shall face them.

No comments: