Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fire Flies Spirit


This post is dedicated to my beloved... far in distance, near in heart.

Nothing to do Kuala Selangor.. Is just some words for you....

"Believe and have the spirit like fire flies ---They blink to find their loves one. They know that their life is so short but they are brave enough to search for the one they love. They appreciate the time being together. They shine, they smile with love...though is not too long... Enjoy every single day they have ---"

So, do not hesitate and think too much. Believe... Appreciate and Love... Life will be easier, my dear :) !

P/S: Though I am not very "qualified" to say that (no 'exp' ma), but I do believe... Is not easy but must try.. be strong....no matter what..

2 comments:

William said...

The pic is from "The Tombstone of Fireflies". Both the characters die in the end. A sad movie.

Cheryl said...

Aiyo my dear,don't look at the pic la, the meaning that i wanna deliver is more important. I knew abt this movie. I just like the pic as the fire flies are clear ma. You wanna me to put in the pic from K.Selangor ar? :P

Cheer up :)